We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Tri Colour Wok
3 tbsp. chopped garlic
1 tbsp. chopped green chilies
2 cups cooked rice
1 tsp. soya sauce
8 tbsp. oil
1 cup sliced blanched carrots
1/2 tbsp. schezwan sauce
1 cups broccoli
1 tbsp. sesame oil
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wok and add chopped garlic to it.
- Add green chilies, cooked rice, salt, 1 drop of soya sauce and toss well.
- Plate the rice on the serving plate in the center.
- In the wok now add oil, sliced blanched carrots, schezwan sauce, salt and toss well.
- Arrange them on the top portion of the serving plate.
- Add oil in the wok, add blanched broccoli, salt, green chilies, sesame oil, drop of soya sauce and toss well.
- Arrange them on the bottom part of the serving plate and serve.