We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Waffle Cones with Superfood Mousse Fill
1 cup hung curd
1/2 cup milkmaid
2 cups Whipped cream
½ cup sugar
¼ cup of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, melon seeds
Butter for greasing
1 Waffle cone
- Add hung curd in a mixing bowl, milkmaid and whisk well.
- Add whipped cream, mix well and refrigerate.
- Heat a pan and add sugar to it.
- Once sugar caramelizes add pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, melon seeds and mix well.
- Grease the underside of a baking tray with butter.
- Spread the caramelized sugar and seeds mixture on top of it and let it cool.
- Break the hardened mixture with a knife.
- Break into small pieces and put them in a cup.
- Put the refrigerated mixture in a piping bag with a star nozzle.
- Take a waffle cone and add some mousse in it. Then add some praline crunch to it, then the mousse again and so on and so forth till the cone gets full and serve.