We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Boiled raw mango pulp :- 200 gm
Water :-900 ml
Sugar :- 180 gm black salt :- 1 tsp salt :- to taste
Lemon juice green cutney paste:- 1 tsp roasted jeera powder :- 1 tsp ice cubes :- 300 gm
Fine chopped mint :- for garnish
1. Remove the cell of boiled raw mango and extract the pulp and make a fine paste.
2. Then take a large bowl add mango pulp, water and sugar mix all well.
3. Then add black salt, salt to taste, lemon juice, green chutney paste, roasted jeera and mix all nicely
4. Then add ice cubes and mix well.
5. Serve chilled in the glass and garnish with fine chopped mint and crushed roasted jeera powder.