We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
1 bowl of Chocolate blocks
¼ of Milkmaid tin
1 cup Milk
3 Chocolate sticks
8 Chocolate bars
Handful of gems
- Heat a sizzler plate on the stove.
- In a mixing bowl add chocolate blocks and put the mixing bowl over a deep pan filled with boiling water to create a double boiler. After the chocolate melts add milkmaid to it.
- Add milk to thin and get the right consistency.
- Take it out from the heat, add a little more milk and whisk it to get the right consistency of a chocolate sauce.
- Pour the chocolate sauce in a cup with the help of a ladle.
- Take sizzler plate off the stove and put it inside a sizzler tray. On it arrange chocolate sticks, brownie, kit Kat chocolate bars, gems & then pour the hot chocolate sauce and serve.