We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Cheese And Ragi Pizza
6 tbsps grated mixed cheese (mozzarella + processed)
½ cup millet (ragi) flour
½ cup refined flour + for dusting
Oil for greasing
½ tsp salt + to taste
10 gms fresh yeast
½ tsp sugar
1 small green capsicum
1 small red capsicum
1 small yellow capsicum
2-3 tbsps pizza sauce
½ small yellow zucchini, sliced
½ small green zucchini, sliced
2 tbsps corn kernels
Black olive slices as required
- Preheat oven at 180ºC. Grease a baking tray with some oil.
- Sift together refined flour, milled flour and ½ tsp salt into a bowl.
- Take yeast in another bowl. Add some warm water and sugar, mix well and set aside till it activates.
- Make a well in the flour mixture and pour the activated yeast in it. Mix and knead into a soft dough using water as required. Place in a bowl, cover with a damp muslin cloth and set aside in a warm place to prove.
- Cut the capsicums into juliennes.
- Dust the worktop with some refined flour, place the proved dough on it and knock it back. Roll out into a medium thick square, dusting with flour.
- Place the square on the greased baking tray. Spread pizza sauce on it and top with 3 tbsps mixed cheese, zucchini slices (reserve some), capsicum juliennes (reserve some) and corn kernels. Sprinkle some salt and top with remaining mixed cheese. Prepare a funny face using the reserved zucchini slices, capsicum juliennes and olive slices (eyes).
- Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.