We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
|1.||Maida Roti’s||4 Nos|
|2.||Chicken Leg – Boneless||300 gms|
|3.||Plain Yogurt||300 gms|
|6||Freshly Ground Caradmom||10 gms|
|7||Chopped Garlic||100 gms|
|8||Lime Juice||25 ml|
|9||Tahini Paste||50 gms|
|10||Olive Oil||100 ml|
|11||Chopped Fresh Parsley||100 gms|
• Take chicken and beat it to make it soft and thin. Marinate with some lime juice, elaichi powder, black pepper powder, chopped garlic and salt. Add some yougurt. Mix well and rest.
• For the dip, in a bowl take yougurt and add chopped garlic, salt, chopped parsley, black pepper and tahini sauce. Stir well and dip is ready.
• In a pan, heat some oil and add the chicken and cook on high heat.
• To make the salad, chop some lettuce, some onions and dress with olive oil and salt.
• Once cooked chop the chicken into juliens. Take a maida roti and spread the dip and the salad and the chicken. Roll it into a wrap.