We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Stuffed Chicken Pomelo
|1||Chicken Breast||800 gms|
|3||Red Pepper||2 tbsp|
|8||Salt & Pepper||To taste|
|9||Borges olive oil||2 Tbsp|
|10||Borges Olive||2 Tbsp|
- Take 1 medium grapefruit/ pomello, cut it into half and de-seed it.
- Take 800gms of chicken breast, slice (butterfly it) it open.
- Fill it with black pepper, salt, spinach leaves, 2 tbsp asparagus tips.
- Now add 2tbsp red bell pepper sticks.
- Season it with salt and roll the chicken tightly.
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil in a pan and sear the stuffed chicken breast, on all sides.
- Cook till it gets a golden brown colour.
- Add 3tbsp of white wine to the pan, to deglaze it.
- Take the chicken out in a baking tray, sprinkle more white wine and put it in a pre heated oven for about 10 minutes.
- Chop 1 medium onion and add to the pan with white wine and 2tbsp of mustard, a little pepper, some salt and add 2 cups of cream along with 2tbsp of butter to make sauce, and give it a boil.
- Plate and Serve.