We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Thai Curry Spaghetti
Spaghetti 250 gms
Left Over Veg Thai Curry
Lemon juice 2 teaspoons
Oil 2 tablespoons
Mustard seeds 1/2 teaspoon
Curry leaves – 6 - 8
Onions, chopped 2 medium
Ginger paste - 2 teaspoons
Garlic paste - 2 teaspoons
Green chillies, slit 3
Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
Parmesan cheese – 1/4th cup
Salt to taste
- Boil spaghetti until al dante (9 mins).
- In the meanwhile heat oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds. When they splutter,add curry leaves and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add onions and cook until soft and translucent. Add ginger paste, garlic paste,slit green chillies and turmeric powder.
- Cook on high heat for half a minute.
- Add thai curry and adjust salt.
- Cook covered on low heat for about 2 - 3 minutes.
- Toss cooked spaghetti in thai curry sauce. Take it off heat and add a dash of lemon juice.
- Top with grated cheese and eat it hot.