We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Anti Flu Drink
1 cup fresh pomegranate juice
1 small pomegranate
1 tsp flax seeds
Black salt to taste
Castor sugar as required
Lemon juice as required
Lemon slices for garnishing
1. Blend together the pomegranate juice, torn kale, flax seeds and black salt into a smooth mixture.
2. Apply some lemon juice on the rims of individual Margarita glasses.
3. Spread some castor sugar on a plate. Dip the rims in the castor sugar.
4. Remove kernels from the pomegranate and place them equally into the glasses.
5. Strain the prepared juice in the glasses, garnish with lemon slices and serve immediately.