We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
|2||Star Anise Pwd||1 Tsp|
|5||Dark Chocolate||2 Cup|
|6||Cocoa Powder||4 Tbsp|
|8||Milkmaid – Condensed Milk||2 cups|
- Take 2 cups of Dark Chocolate
- Add water in the boiler and boil water
- Put chocolate in a big bowl and put the bowl over the boiling water.
- Take 1 orange, grate the zest and keep aside.
- Take 4tbsp of sugar
- Take the melted chocolate out, add star anise pd, sugar and 4tbsp of condensed milk and 2 cups of cream, mix well.
- Refrigerate the bowl for 20-25 minutes.
- Crumble digestive biscuits and sprinkle 4tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Take the chocolate out and using a melon scooper, take roundels from the chocolate mixture and roll them in the cocoa powder.
- Plate with crumpled biscuits and sprinkle orange zest and serve.