We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Goat Cheese & Walnut Sambuussek
|1.||Spring Roll Sheets||5 Nos|
|2.||Goat Cheese||100 gms|
|3.||Sun Dried Tomatoes||50 gms|
|4.||Chopped Walnuts||30 gms|
|5||All Purpose Flour||2 tbsp|
|7||Sumac Powder||1 tbsp|
|8||Lemon Juice||10 ml|
|11||Black Pepper Powder||To taste|
• Finely chop the sundried tomatoes. Add in the finely chopped parsley, black pepper and salt.
• Add in chopped walnuts in this mixture. Mix Goat’s cheese as well.
• Take spring roll sheets make a pocket and add a spoonful of the mixture on one end.
• To bind the sheet, in a small bowl mix all-purpose flour along with water and use that.
• To make the dip, in a bowl mix together yogurt, sumac, lemon juice, salt, black pepper powder and chopped parsley.
• Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the Samboussek till golden brown. Serve with the Dip.