We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Honey Fried Noodles
Honey for drizzling
Oil for deep-frying
Cornstarch for dusting
½ green USA Pear
3 scoops of vanilla ice-cream
Black sesame seeds for sprinkling
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
- Roll the pattis and slice into the shape of flat noodles. Dust some cornstarch on top and mix.
- Deep-fry sliced pattis in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper and set aside.
- Discard stem and bottom of USA Pear and cut into small pieces.
- Put some fried noodles on the edges of a serving dessert platter. Put scoops of vanilla ice-cream in the center and put some chopped pear on top. Drizzle some honey and sprinkle some black sesame seeds on top.
- Serve immediately decorated with a small chocolate bird.