We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Lemon Cheese Cake
|1||Biscuit crust||1 cup|
|4||Philadelphia cream cheese||1 cup|
|6||Condensed milk||1 cup|
|7||Lemon juice||1 tsp|
|8||White wine||4 tbsp|
- Crumble bisuits in a bowl; add butter and honey to this
- Mix well and prepare a cheesecake mould by spreading the biscuit mixture evenly in the mould and keep in the fridge to chill
- Take a block of Philadelphia cream cheese in a bowl
- Add two eggs, yoghurt and condensed milk to this and mix well
- Then add some water, vanilla essence and lemon rind and mix to obtain a smooth texture.
- Pour this mixture into the mould and bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees Celsius for 45 mins
- Cut the pineapple, and kiwis in segments
- In a pan, add white wine, pepper, sugar and toss in the pineapple and the cherry and coat them properly.
- Once glazed, turn off the gas, toss in the kiwi and pour the topping over the cheesecake and serve.