We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
|1.||Medium sized prawns||¾ cup|
|2.||Chopped Onion [Large]||1 Nos|
|3.||Fresh Fennel||½ tsp|
|4.||Chopped Carrots||½ cup|
|7.||Fish Stock||1 Ltr|
• Take a pan with 2 tbsp oil. Heat it. Add prawns and sauté it.
• Add chopped carrots and chopped onion and cook until the vegetables start to soften.
• Then add chopped tomatoes.
• Season it with salt, fennel and paprika. Add fish stock and let it simmer for around 30-35 mins.
• Put the soup in the grinder and pulse it, then press through a sieve, reheat with fresh cream and pour into a steam glass.
• Take a skewer and place olives and prawns onto it.
• Marinate them with salt, pepper, paprika and lime juice. Sauté it in another pan.
• Place the skewer on the steam glass and serve.