We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
|1.||Reduced Milk||4 Cup|
|3.||Sweetened Condensed Milk||¼ cup|
|4.||Cardamom Powder||A Pinch|
|5.||Finely sliced Almonds||2 tbsp|
|6||Chopped pista||2 tbsp|
|8.||Rose syrup||To granish|
|9.||Saffron threads||To granish|
• Peel and grate apples.
• Put this grated apple in water so it doesn’t turn black.
• Take a pan with ghee and once hot, take the grated apple out of water, squeeze it and saute it.
• When grated apple turns golden add milk in the pan and let it simmer on low flame. Stir frequently to prevent it from burning.
• Add condensed milk.
• Add finely sliced almonds and finely chopped pista and cinnamon powder.
• Mix well and turn off the flame.
• Pour kheer in a bowl and garnish it with rose syrup, saffron threads and chopped pista.