We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
1½ cups grated cauliflower
Salt to taste
30 gms parmesan cheese + as required
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
2 tsps Figaro Extra Virgin Olive Oil + for drizzling
¼ small broccoli
8-10 cherry tomatoes
4-5 fresh basil leaves
¼ small green zucchini
5-6 black olives
4-6fresh mozzarella cheese balls
Few fresh capers
Garam masala powder for sprinkling
Micro greens for garnishing
1. Preheat oven to 200º C. Line a baking tray with a silicon mat.
2. Put cauliflower in a bowl. Add eggs, salt, parmesan cheese, crushed peppercorns and 1 tsp Figaro Extra Virgin Olive Oil and mix well.
3. Place 2 medium ring moulds on the lined tray and fill the cauliflower mixture in it. Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or till half done.
4. Cut broccoli into small florets, halve cherry tomatoes and roughly tear basil leaves. Vertically halve the zucchini and slice them thinly.
5. Remove the tray from the oven and arrange few zucchini, broccoli, tomatoes, olives and 2-3 mozzarella balls on top.
6. Drizzle some Figaro Extra Virgin Olive Oil, sprinkle crushed peppercorns and top with some capers.
7. Put the tray back in the oven and bake for 8-1 0 minutes or till fully done. Remove from heat and transfer on a serving plate.
8. Grate some parmesan cheese on top, sprinkle garam masala powder and drizzle some Figaro Extra Virgin Olive Oil.Garnish with micro greens and serve immediately.