We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
|2.||Chilled butter||50 gm|
|3.||Chilled milk||100-125 ml|
|5.||Go cheese (shredded)||50 gm|
• Heat oven to 200C.
• Put the flour and chilled butter in a bowl and rub them together with your fingers. Add salt.
• Add chilled milk and mix until you get a soft dough. Cover the dough bowl with a cling film.
• Refrigerate it for 15 – 20 mins.
• On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough like pastry to about 0.5cm thick. Only roll in one direction, and roll and turn, roll and turn – by keeping the dough moving, you avoid finding it stuck at the end.
• Add shredded cheese on top, sprinkle some paprika powder on it and then roll up like a sausage along the long side. Slice it.
• Take a baking tray and grease it with olive oil. Place the roll-ups on the parchment.
• Bake until golden and melts.
• You can serve these cheese roll ups in a platter on to a toothpick or in an airtight container, it will keep for up to 3 days.