We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Leftover Pizza Frittata
2 slices pizza, chopped into cubes
2 cups fresh Spinach, roughly chopped
4 garlic cloves,minced
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1/2 teaspoon pizza seasonings
1 tablespoon olive oil
black pepper to taste
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Add chopped leftover pizza cubes into a large mixing bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan and then add the spinach and garlic.
- When spinach is cooked pour this mixture over the pizza bits and mix well.
- Beat the six eggs separately,then add the sharp cheddar,Italian seasonings, and pepper and mix.
- Pour the egg mixture over the pizza and mix to combine.Allow this to sit for a few minutes to absorb egg and flavor.
- Now pour the fritatta mixture into a greased 8 inch square or circular pan and sprinkle the top with the Parmesan cheese.
- Place this in the oven and allow to cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve it hot!