We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Spaghetti Aglio Olio
1 large green zucchini
1 large yellow zucchini
1 medium radish
1 medium carrot
3-4 garlic cloves
1 bird’s eye chilli
1 green chilli
1 medium onion
1 tsp olive oil
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
4-5 fresh basil leaves
Fresh coriander sprigs as required
¼ tsp red chilli powder
Micro greens for garnishing
1. Use a mandolin slicer to cut the zucchinis, radish and carrots into thin slices. Cut the slices into long strips resembling spaghetti. Transfer into a bowl.
2. Slice garlic, bird’s eye chilli and green chilli.
3. Cut onion into rings and add to the bowl.
4. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add sliced garlic, chillies and salt and sauté for 1 minute.
5. Add the vegetable spaghetti, crushed peppercorns, basil leaves, chopped coriander and chilli powder. Toss and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
6. Garnish with microgreens and serve hot.